LEND ME A PLATE has the following available to loan:
- 100 place settings of dinner, salad and dessert plates of white Corelle dinnerware. Corelle is made of tempered glass.
- 16 place settings of “McIntyre Collection” of Noritake china.
Flatware: 100 each of dinner forks, salad forks, spoons, and knives
Glasses: 100 water glasses 16 ounces each, 100 wine glasses 11 ounces
Coffee cups: 100 cups 11 ounces each, white Corelleware
Linens: 16 white 72” square tablecloths and 144 white dinner napkins
HOW TO MAKE YOUR REQUEST:
We encourage you to submit your request at least 2 weeks before the date of your event to increase the likelihood that we can fill your request.
- Complete the Request Form and Agreement (Click Here) with the number of items you would like to borrow.
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Borrowing
- Submit your Request Form
- A volunteer host will contact you within a week to follow up on your request.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. Please make a copy.
- Be sure to bring your copy of the confirmation when you pick up your request.
- You may pick up and return your requested items during regular Recycling Center hours. The Center is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday – CLOSED on Sunday and holidays.
We have attempted to provide all the information you, the potential borrower, will need to make use of our service. If after reading through these pages you still have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to answer emails within 24 hours. Lend Me A Plate is an all volunteer project.